DECserver 90M, 8 MJ8 Ports, No Power Supply
The DECserver 90M is an synchronous device and remote access server that connects terminals, printers, modems and serial devices over Ethernet LANs.
Thin Wire support is provided when used in the DEChub90 / MultiSwitch 900 via the backplane. The DECserver 90M supports up to eight sessions per port and speeds up to 115.2 Kb/s per port. The DECserver 90M runs DECserver Network Access Software (DNAS) that delivers multi-protocol support for TCP/IP, LAT, IPX, and AppleTalk networks.
Establish communication with virtually any serial device with a reliable connection to manage your network from anywhere with Digital Networks DECserver 90M.
The DECserver 90M ships with 4MB of internal RAM. 1MB of on-board FLASH RAM is provided with network load host options through a BootP server. The DECserver 90M can be used as a standalone unit, in a single MultiStack Tray or in the DEChub 90/MultiSwitch 900 series hubs.
- Connect up to 8 serial devices to Ethernet/Internet.
- Provide secure access for IT staffs management of network resources.
- Delivers optimum data at speeds up to 115.2 Kb/s.
- Support multiple user access to a single port.
- Manage your serial device network with embedded DNAS (DECserver Network Access Software).