Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing ELI Group for your computer and peripheral needs. ELI Group provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. When you purchase from ELI Group, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Equipment purchased from ELI Inc. is Guaranteed to be the equipment specified by the Buyer’s written purchase order and to be in good physical and working condition. Buyer has 90 days after receipt of equipment to report any problems to ELI Inc. ELI Inc. will, at its option, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of items found to be defective within the aforementioned limitations, with the following exceptions:
If ELI determines that the equipment has been abused, misused, altered, lost, or damaged in shipment.If payment for equipment has not been made in accordance with agreed upon terms.If equipment was sold “AS IS”.If an attempt is made to repair defective equipment by any company or individual without prior written authorization by ELI, this warranty is null and void and all expenses incurred are the responsibility of the buyer.
To obtain warranty service: Call ELI at 617-547-4005. In addition, ELI will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from any defects. Except for the warranties stated above. ELI disdains all warranties on products, including all warranties of merchantability of fitness for any particular purpose.
This warranty is applicable to the initial purchaser of the equipment from ELI and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
*Equipment returned for credit is subject to a 20% restocking fee, if returned in the same condition within 15 days.
Returned equipment will NOT BE ACCEPTED if unaccompanied by an RMA number provided by ELI GROUP. RMA numbers provided by ELI Group MUST be affixed to the exterior of the return shipping box or package to ensure proper processing.
Terms and Conditions of SaleThis agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from ELI Inc. entity named on the invoice (“ELI Inc.”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for equipment, related products and/or services and support. By accepting delivery of the equipment, related products, and/or services and support described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in ELI’s sole discretion.
1. Payment Terms. All sale prices are Seller’s shipping point “Cambridge, MA”. The full purchase price will be invoiced upon delivery of equipment to a common carrier. Payment for the product, services and support will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to in advance by ELI. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. ELI may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon ELI until accepted by ELI. Any quotations given by ELI will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Interest may be charged on all past-due sums at the lower of eighteen percent (18%) per annum or the maximum rate allowed by law.
2. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on ELI invoices, unless Customer provides ELI with a valid common carrier bill-to number, authorizing ELI to charge shipping costs directly to the customers freight account. The Customer is responsible for sales taxes, duty import taxes and all other taxes associated with this purchase.
3. Title; Risk of Loss, Insurance. Title and Risk of Loss passes from ELI to Customer on shipment from ELI’s facility. ELI does not insure product shipments, unless requested by the Customer, and then the insurance cost is the Customer’s responsibility. The commodities, technology, or software must be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
5. Exchanges. From time to time, ELI may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product. Any exchanges will be made in accordance with ELI exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
6. Receipt of Goods. The customer has 10 days from receipt of goods to review product to insure it complies with product as ordered.
7. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS.
8. Limitation of Liability. ELI DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT ELI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL , SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES , OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES BOTH TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND SUPPORT CUSTOMER PURCHASES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, ELI IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, PURCHASE OF SERVICES NOT BUNDLED WITH PRODUCTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, ELI IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.